Why buy Eriacta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) for erectile dysfunction?
Eriacta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) is a prescription medication for men. It is mainly prescribed for ED. It contains the same active ingredient as Viagra and has the same mechanism of action. Eriacta 100 mg produces a penetrative erection as early as 12 minutes within 30 minutes after dosing. The duration of the effect can last 4 to 6 hours depend on the situation. Eriacta 100 mg is manufactured by Acme Generics LLP. You can buy this prescription drug here at a very reasonable price.
How does Eriacta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) work?
Eriacta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) help men get and maintain an erection hard enough for a satisfactory result. This drug works by enhancing the flow of blood to the penis vessels causing a hard and natural erection. The active ingredient is a potent PDE5 inhibitor that effectively increases the blood flow to the penis when sexually stimulated.
How to use Eriacta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
Take Eriacta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) exactly as directed by your physician. This drug comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take this drug 1 hour before the sexual activity. Do not take Eriacta 100 mg more than once every 24 hours. Do not take more than what is recommended by your doctor.
What are the side effects of Eriacta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
Eriacta 100 mg may cause some side effects when not used properly. These are:
- Muscle aches
- Sensitivity to light
- Difficulty falling asleep
Serious side effects are:
- Chest pain
- Ringing in ears
- Blurred vision
Warnings and Precautions
- Eriacta 100 mg may cause sudden hearing loss and dizziness. If this happens, stop taking this drug right away.
- Children are not advisable to take this drug.
- Eriacta 100 mg may interact with other medication. Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medications. Taking it with other medications may also increase your risk of side effects.
- This drug is not suitable for patients with heart problems such as high blood pressure, heart attack and who have had a stroke.