Why buy Duova Inhaler (Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate) for Asthma?
Duova Inhaler is prescribed by most doctors for prevention of asthma symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Breathing difficulties
- Coughing associated with COPD
It is also used for the prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm. It is a potent medication at a very reasonable price. You can buy Duova inhaler here .
How does Duova Inhaler (Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate) work?
The combined action of Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate makes Duova inhaler a potent antiasthma medication. Formoterol Fumarate is a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator while Tiotropium Bromide is a long-acting anticholinergic bronchodilator. They work by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widen the airways. Together they make breathing easier. Duova Inhaler opens up the airways and improves breathing which helps relieve symptoms.
How to use Duova Inhaler (Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
Use this medicine exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Shake the inhaler before using. While breathing, press down the inhaler one time to release the medication and hold breath for 10 seconds. Repeat the procedure until the number of puffs is inhaled as suggested by the doctor. Rinse mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out.
What are the side effects of Duova Inhaler (Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
The following are lists of possible side effects when using Duova inhaler:
- Dry mouth
- Cough or hoarseness
- Body pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficult or painful urination
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
- Chest pain discomfort
- Sore throat
- Blurred vision
- Mouth ulcers
- Difficulty in breathing
Warnings and Precautions
There are some warnings and precautions which should be observed during medication:
- This medicine is not suitable for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
- Duova may make you dizzy. Avoid activities such as driving or operating machinery.
- Use this medication with caution in patients with glaucoma benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Use this medication with caution due to increased risk of heart rate and atrial fibrillation.
- Use this medication with caution in patients with a history of seizures and