Why buy Distaclor (Cefaclor) for Bacterial Infections?
Distaclor is an effective drug prescribed by most doctors in treating infections like:
- Respiratory tract infection
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Acute and chronic urinary tract infections
- Otitis media
This medicine is suitable for adults, children and even pregnant women as prescribed by the doctor. It has a minimal side effects compared to other antibiotic medicine. You can purchase Distaclor here at a very reasonable price.
How does Distaclor (Cefaclor) work?
Distaclor contains Cefaclor as an active ingredient. It works by interfering with the formation of bacterial cell walls. Distaclor impairs the bonds that hold the bacterial cell wall together. This allows holes to appear in the cell walls. This kills off the bacteria causing the infection.
How to use Distaclor (Cefaclor)?
Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Take this medication at evenly spaced times for best results. Take Distaclor every 8 to 12 hours for as long as the doctor prescribes. To prevent stomach upset, take this medicine with food.
What are the side effects of Distaclor (Cefaclor)?
Distaclor may cause unwanted side effects when not used properly. The following are some rare side effect of this drug. But these may not be true to all patients who take this medicine. Some patients do not experience side effects while taking this medicine.
- Allergic reactions
- Feeling sick
- Thrush infection
Warnings and Precautions
Use this medication with cautions to avoid more serious problems. You need to consider the following lists of warnings and precautions when using this drug.
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to its active ingredient.
- Use this drug with caution to penicillin-sensitive patients.
- Patients with impaired renal function should use this drug with caution.
- Use this drug with caution in patients with a history of gastrointestinal disease.
- Prolonged use of this medicine may result in the overgrowth of non-susceptible organisms.