Why use Corion C-5000IU in treating infertility?
Corion C-5000IU is a drug designed for both men and women in treating infertility issues. You can get a lot of benefits when using this product such as:
- It helps to stimulate the release of the egg cell during ovulation.
- It treats an issue of infertility in women.
- It treats pituitary gland disorder in young boys.
- It treats undeveloped sexual traits in girls.
- It also helps to increase the sperm count in men.
- It can use to treat delayed puberty problems in children.
Corion C-5000IU is proven safe and effective to use. You can buy Corion C-5000IU here for only $18.48 for 1 vial of 5000 i.u.
How does Corion C-5000IUwork?
Corion C-5000IU contains Human Chorionic Gonadotropin as an active ingredient. It works by helping the egg to mature in the ovary. It also helps to make them fertilized. This works by interacting with the LHCG receptor of the ovary. It promotes the corpus luteum maintenance at pregnancy stage. HCG may use to induce the ovulation. It also helps in the production of testosterone.
How to use Corion C-5000IU?
The following are steps on how to administer the drug:
- Use this medication as directed by your doctor. If you use this at home find the label and read for dosing instruction. Follow the direction carefully.
- Add the mixture to the vial. Mix the medicine by rotating it and do not shake. Wipe the stopper with an alcohol swab. Insert the needle in the center of it. Draw up the mixture for injection and switch needles.
- Wipe with cotton the injection site with an alcohol then inserts the syringe. After administering cover the site with cotton/bandage if possible. Throw away the syringe. Dispose of properly after use.
What are the side effects of Corion C-5000IU?
- Pelvic pain
- Stomach pain
- Skin Rashes
- Pain on injection site
- A headache
- Mood swings
- Breast enlargement
- Throwing up
If this symptom continues to get worse visit your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid an intake of alcohol while using this medicine.
- Do not use this drug if you’re pregnant. It will seriously harm your baby.
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Do not receive any vaccination without consulting your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you have certain diseases.
- Do not use this if the vial is cracked or damaged.