Why buy Cetil (Cefuroxime Axetil) for bacterial infections?
Cetil is effective in fighting against the bacteria in your body. It is an FDA approved drug and is available in several forms. It comes in a capsule, tablet, and injection. Buy this drug on us and save as much as 25% than buying in the market. We offer a cheap price of medicine than other drug sold in the market.
How does Cetil (Cefuroxime Axetil) work?
Cetil contains Cefuroxime Axetil as an active ingredient. It works by killing the bacteria. Cetil is good at preventing the growth of the bacteria. It destroys the bacteria by damaging the cell wall and by inhibiting their reproduction. Cetil is effective in removing the bacteria in your body. This drug is not effective to treat viral and other infection.
How to use Cetil (Cefuroxime Axetil)?
Before taking this drug, consult first with your doctor. Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Check the label stated and read for directions. This drug is in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not crush or chew the medicine. Take the drug twice a day or as recommended by your doctor. Take this drug with food to avoid stomach upset. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Never skip a dose to achieve a better result.
What are the side effects of Cetil (Cefuroxime Axetil)?
The lists below are some side effects of the drug. They vary from common to serious side effects.
Common side effects include:
- Stomach pain
Serious side effects of the drug may include:
- Chest pain
- Itching of vaginal or genital area
- Painful urination
- Trouble breathing
If you experience this symptom, stop using the product. Visit your doctor and seek medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not use this drug if you are allergic to its ingredients.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when you’re taking this medication.
- Tell your doctor if you’re taking other supplements. Some drugs may interact with this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, do not use this drug.
- Do not stop the course of medicine, unless you’re advised by your doctor.
- If you develop an allergic reaction, discontinue using this product.