Why buy Careprost (With Brush) (Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution)?
Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) is effective for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma and hypotrichosis. It increases the number of eyelash hairs, makes the eyelash thick and dark. The eyelash growth can be seen in 12-16 weeks. Visible results of this eye drop can be seen within 8 weeks of using. Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) is approved is available here for $18.15 only.
How does Careprost (With Brush) (Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution) work?
Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) has Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution as its main ingredient. Careprost Eye drop works by reducing the pressure of the fluid in the eye. The Topical Ophthalmic form of this can increase the growth of the eyelashes. It can also thicken and darkens your eyelashes.
How to use Careprost (With Brush) (Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution)?
Use Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not use in smaller or larger amount than what is prescribed. Inform your doctor right away if there are any side effects. Make sure that the treatment course is complete to achieve the best results. Do not stop using without informing your doctor.
Apply one drop of Careprost in the upper eyelash. You may also apply the eye drop using the brush. Make sure that the brush is clean before using. This will avoid any eye infection. Do not apply in the lower eyelid. Use this Eye drop every night before going to bed.
What are the side effects of Careprost (With Brush) (Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution)?
Here are some of the Major and Minor side effects of the eye drop.
- Blurry and Double vision
- Change in color vision and eye color changes
- Headache and Eye pain
- Burning and itching in the eye
- Swelling and Redness of the eye
- Increase in hair growth
Warnings and Precautions
Do not use this Eye drop if:
- You are pregnant and Breastfeeding
- You are allergic to any of the content of the eye drop
- You are 16 years old below
Discuss with your doctor the risk and benefits before using this eye drop. Here are some important things to be noted:
- Remove your contact lens before applying Careprost eye drop
- Take hygienic precautions to avoid any contamination
- This eye drop may change the eye color and increase the brown pigment in the iris
- This may cause blurry vision. Do not drive or operate machines while using this eye drop