Why buy Careprost Plus Eye Drop 3ml (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate) for eye care?
Careprost plus Eye Drop 3ml is an effective ophthalmic solution against ocular hypertension which can lead to glaucoma. Visible results of this eye drop can be seen within 8 weeks of using. Careprost plus Eye Drop 3ml is approved is available here for only $18.15 per bottle.
How does Careprost Plus Eye Drop 3ml (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate) work?
Careprost plus Eye Drop 3ml contains Bimatoprost and Timolol as active ingredients. Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analogue. It treats ocular hypertension and glaucoma by increasing the amount of eye fluid that keeps the eye hydrated. The excess fluid drains the eye thereby making the eye pressure normal. Timolol is a beta blocker. It reduces the intraocular pressure by increasing the outflow of the eye fluids. The combination action makes Careprost plus Eye Drop 3ml a very ideal ophthalmic solution against glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
How to use Careprost Plus Eye Drop 3ml (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate)?
Use Careprost plus Eye Drop 3ml exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not use in smaller or larger amount than what is prescribed. Inform your doctor right away if there are any side effects. Make sure that the treatment course is complete to achieve the best results. Do not stop using without informing your doctor.
The recommended dose is one drop a day in the evening. For the reduction of ocular pressure, start 4 hours right after the first administration. The maximum effect can last from 8 to 12 hours.
What are the side effects of Careprost Plus Eye Drop 3ml (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate)?
Here are some of the Major and Minor side effects of Careprost plus Eye Drop 3ml:
- Blurry and Double vision
- Headache and Eye pain
- Change in color vision and eye color changes
- Burning and itching in the eye
- Increase in hair growth
- Swelling and Redness of the eye
Warnings and Precautions
Do not use this Eye drop if:
- You are pregnant and Breastfeeding
- You are 16 years old below
- You are allergic to any of the content of the eye drop
Discuss with your doctor the risk and benefits before using this eye drop. Here are some important things to be noted:
- Remove your contact lens before applying Careprost eye drop
- This eye drop may change the eye color and increase the brown pigment in the iris
- Take hygienic precautions to avoid any contamination
- This may cause blurry vision. Do not drive or operate machines while using this eye drop