Why buy Budesal Respules (Budesonide Salbutamol) for asthma?
Budesal Respules is a combination drug that exhibits an anti-inflammatory property. It is used to prevent an asthma attack and prevents that attack from occurring. Budesal Respules facilitates smooth breathing by clearing the passageway of air. You can buy this drug for only $45.50.
How does Budesal Respules (Budesonide Salbutamol) work?
Budesal Respules contains Budesonide Salbutamol as an active ingredient. This drug is a combination of two ingredients. Budesonide belongs to corticosteroid group of drug. It works by reducing the inflammation in the lungs that can trigger for an asthma attack. Budesonide is also referred to as Preventol. Salbutamol works by keeping your muscles relaxed. It also helps make breathing easier. It relieves the symptoms of Asthma and COPD.
How to use Budesal Respules (Budesonide Salbutamol)?
Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Budesal Respules comes in an inhaler form. Follow the instruction stated in the medication guide. Follow these steps on how to use Budesal Respules:
- Shake the container before using. Make sure you wash your hands before you start the medication.
- Inhale the medicine by mouth once or twice a day. Breathe in deeply about 5 to 10 minutes. Allow the medicine to enter your lungs.
- It is advised to rinse your mouth after inhalation to avoid infection.
- Wash the inhaler with water carefully. Let it dry under the sunlight.
What are the side effects of Budesal Respules (Budesonide Salbutamol)?
The following are some of the common side effects of the drug:
- A cough
- A headache
- Skin rash
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle cramps
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
Warnings and Precautions:
There are a few things you need to be cautious when using this drug such as:
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice.
- Always replace the inhaler cap after use.
- Wipe the mouthpiece regularly with a fiber-free tissue.
- Always use this medicine with caution.
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland consult your doctor before using this drug.
- Keep this out from the reach of children.