Why buy Bimat 0.03% 3ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) in treating hypotrichosis?
Bimat is an award-winning ophthalmic eye drop. It is because of its efficacy and successful treatment to certain eye conditions. It has an ingredient that effectively works to grow the eye lash. The ingredient that it contains is FDA approved. Bimat is most prescribed by most doctors in treating hypotrichosis. You can purchase this here for only $15.00 per one bottle with a brush of 0.03%-3ml.
How does Bimat 0.03% 3ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) work?
Bimat contains Bimatoprost as an active ingredient. This drug is known as the safest way to get your natural eyelashes to grow. This also works to treat hypotrichosis and intraocular eye pressure. Bimat contains a natural chemical called as Prostaglandin. This natural chemical works by helping you rebuild your natural eyelash. It also helps you make your eyelash dark, full and longer. In addition, it alleviates the pressure of a person’s risk to blindness.
How to use Bimat 0.03% 3ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)?
Use this solution as directed by your doctor. This treatment comes with a brush that you need to use for applying the solution. Always check the label and read for instruction. The following are steps on how to use this solution:
- Before you begin the treatment remove your make up or contact lenses that you are wearing. If you have to make up wash your face with soap and warm water. Wipe with clean cloth and let it dry.
- Apply for this medicine by drawing the applicator into the skin of your upper eyelid. Be sure to make it from the inner part of your eyelash line to the outer part. Do not use this on your lower eyelid.
FOR TREATING GLAUCOMA: Apply the solution directly into your eyes. Tilt your head backward and pull your lower eyelid. Apply one drop to the pouch and repeat the same procedure on your other eye.
What are the side effects of Bimat?
Common side effects of Bimat are as follows:
- Eye irritation
- Dryness in the eyes
- Excessive eye-watering
- Discoloration of the iris
- Mild sensitive to light
- Eye itching
If symptoms persist call your ophthalmologist. Seek for medical help.
Warning and Precaution
Below are lists of warnings and precaution that you must remember when using this medication:
- Do not use this solution if you’re wearing contact lens.
- If you’re using another eye care solution use it 5 minutes before using the Bimat solution.
- Avoid touching the dropper and the brush to avoid infection.
- This solution may cause temporary impaired vision.
- If you develop an allergic reaction. Stop using this product.
- Finish the full course of this medication to gain the best result.
There are no reviews yet.