Why buy Atorva 80mg (Atorvastatin)?
Atorva 80mg (Atorvastatin) is an effective medication against cardiovascular risk like:
- Heart disease
- Decrease the amount of fatty acids such as low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
Atorva is approved to be used among adults and children 10 to 17 years of age with fatty substance in their blood. The effect of Atorva occurs within 3-5 days after taking. Medicine remains active in the body for 3 to 4 days after the onset of action. Atorva 80mg is available here at a very affordable price.
How does Atorva 80mg (Atorvastatin) work?
Atorva 80mg contains Atorvastatin as an active ingredient. It belongs to the class of drug known as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor or statins. It works by preventing heart attack and stroke. The content helps to lower bad cholesterol. Atorva raises good cholesterol on the blood. It lowers the amount of cholesterol made by the liver. It is responsible for the production of cholesterol in the blood. It acts as an enzyme in the blood.
How to use Atorva 80mg?
Take Atorva 80mg (Atorvastatin) exactly as directed. You can take Atorva without or without a meal. Do not take more or less than the dosage given. The period of the maintenance depends on the instruction of the doctor. Side effects must be reported to the doctor. Monitoring of the patient’s condition is very important. Inform your doctor when severe and rare side effects occur.
What are the side effects of Atorva 80mg (Atorvastatin)?
Major and minor side effects of Atorvastatin are:
- A cough (severe)
- Difficulty in swallowing (severe)
- Diarrhea (severe)
- Weak liver function
- Joint pain (severe)
- Muscle pain (severe)
- A runny Nose
- Trouble in breathing
- Insomnia (rare)
This is not the complete list of the side effects. Contact your doctor directly if symptoms will occur on a regular basis.
Warnings and Precautions
- Not for pregnant and may become pregnant women
- This is not for breastfeeding women
- May cause a severe effect on infant
- May cause confusion and memory loss
- May cause cognitive impairment
- Increase the blood sugar level
- Muscle breakdown in the elderly
- May cause severe tiredness and faintness
- May cause kidney diseases
- Atorva may cause liver impairment
- This is not applicable to patients with stroke
- Liver failure is very high to patients with active liver disease
Change of other medicine must be under doctor’s prescription. Always follow the safety precautions.
- Close monitoring of elderly patients are necessary
- Symptoms of memory loss will stop once the medicine is stopped
- Always monitor the sugar level of the blood
- Dosage and changes are necessary basing on the clinical state