Why buy A Ret (Tretinoin Gel USP) for acne?
A Ret contains the same active ingredients just like its branded counterpart but in a much affordable price. The mechanism of action of A Ret is the same as the branded topical gel with Tretinoin as its active ingredients. A Ret gel is very effective in treating severe acne and in reducing wrinkles on the face.
How does A Ret (Tretinoin Gel USP) work?
A Ret contains Tretinoin gel as an active ingredient. It works by affecting the growth of the skin cells. Tretinoin causes the outer layer of the skin to grow more quickly to be replaced with the new skin cells. This helps reduce the formation of acne, blackheads and whiteheads although it will take time for the improvements to be visible.
How to use A Ret (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
You should read the product label properly before using A Ret. When applying A Ret gel, wash your hands thoroughly and clean the affected area with a gentle cleanser. Apply the gel in the right quantities for the prescribed duration of time. A Ret gel is for topical use only. It should not be taken by mouth nor applied to eyes or open wound.
What are the side effects of A Ret (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
The most commonly reported side effects of A Ret gel include:
- Skin irritation
- Skin pain
- Skin redness
Severe side effects may include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Nausea and vomiting
- Hearing loss
- Fainting and dizziness
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
Many people who use this medication do not have severe side effects. However, if you experience any of the symptoms mentioned tell your doctor immediately.
Warning and precaution
There are things that you need to know and do before using A Ret.
- Do not use other skin products while using A Ret. This may cause skin irritation. You should consult your doctor first before using this product.
- Do not use more than what you are told.
- Do not put on scrape, cut, damaged and sunburned skin.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Use sunscreen with SPF higher than 15.
- A Ret is for topical applications only. Do not swallow.
- This product has active ingredients that may cause harm to unborn babies. Talk to your doctor about this.
- A Ret may interact with concomitant topical medications, drying agents and other products that contain high alcohol content.
There are no reviews yet.